Convenient Parking
 
 

Convenient Parking


 

 

Blog Friends

Boski
Club Life
K8's Escapades
...Something's Gone Wrong Again
Surgical Strikes
There's a Blog in My Throat

Sites of Interest

Fark
Inversion Magazine
McSweeneys
Spector's Hockey
The Onion
Defamer
Get Your War On
The Sneeze

More blogs by people I've Met

Blogroll Me!

Filing Cabinet

July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 April 2007 June 2007

Stats

Number of people accidentally here:

Powered By





 

Creative Commons License

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Seen, In No Specific Order

There's a lot of crap in here, but also some unbelievable stuff...

Pixies
Flaming Lips (twice)
Bob Dylan
Kings of Leon (only 1 song)
Blues Traveller
R.E.M.
Radiohead
Sonic Youth (twice)
Yo La Tengo
Cat Power
Beck
Simon Dawes
Smashing Pumpkins
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
The Goo Goo Dolls (shut up...)
Bush (seriously, shut up...)
Jackson Browne
The Pogues
Son Volt
Lenny Kravitz
Rusted Root
Modest Mouse (twice)
Hot Hot Heat
The White Stripes
The Walkmen
Liz Phair
No Doubt
Coldplay (NOT my idea...)
Fiona Apple
Pearl Jam
Wyclef Jean (worst performance I have ever seen)
Moby
Beastie Boys (w/ Biz Markie)
Interpol
The Secret Machines
The 88s (suck...)
The Films

plus a whole bunch of randoms.

3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your list so crushes mine. Again showing your coolness. Hell my list has Huey Lewis, twice (Hey I was young!)

The 88's look like they are on their way to a job interview. I hope they finally get to it and stop bothering me. But then KCRW loves them.

I say Wyclef out side of Roscoe's a couple years back being pestered by two horrible sounding and goofy looking white guys trying to do hip hop.

But I did catch the Chameleons back in 2002, here in the O.C. The best part was I did not have to sit through the horrible opening act. I sat in the lounge and watched the last 4 innings of game 2 of the World Series. When that finished I stood up, walked about 40 feet and watched a fantastic show.

That is all I got.

So how is life at 12-1-1? I saw Sabers pulled a nice little comeback with three goals in the last 5 minutes recently. You are living right my friend.

2:20 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

The Chameleons!!! That's solid. You mean the British band, right? I feel like there's an American one because I've seen the Chameleons referred to as the Chameleons UK.

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, they are my wifes favorites. I like them as well, but no where near the level of my wife. What is funny, is she had never seen them play, She had seen Mark Burgess, play back in 93. So she got the tickets in 02, but when the show came around she could not go. She was in Northern Ireland for Habitat. So I have seen them and she hasn't. And shortly after that tour they broken up again. So the possibility of them coming back and playing as the orginal band does not look so good. She did get some consulation when we saw Burgess play a live, in the CM. We have a CD of the board feed, would you like me to try to dig that up?

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home